Counting nurses: the power of historical census data
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: Historical Scholarship
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 2717–2724, October 2009
How to Cite
D’Antonio, P. and Whelan, J. C. (2009), Counting nurses: the power of historical census data. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 2717–2724. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2009.02892.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication: 25 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.