Hospital-based home care for people with severe mental illness in Taiwan: a substantive grounded theory
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 2956–2968, November 2009
How to Cite
Huang, X.-Y., Lin, M.-J., Yang, T.-C. and Sun, F.-K. (2009), Hospital-based home care for people with severe mental illness in Taiwan: a substantive grounded theory. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 18: 2956–2968. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2009.02908.x
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication: 29 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.