Diagnostic accuracy of two pressure ulcer risk scales and a generic nursing assessment tool. A psychometric comparison
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 11-12, pages 1510–1518, June 2010
How to Cite
Tannen, A., Balzer, K., Kottner, J., Dassen, T., Halfens, R. and Mertens, E. (2010), Diagnostic accuracy of two pressure ulcer risk scales and a generic nursing assessment tool. A psychometric comparison. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 19: 1510–1518. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2009.03005.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2010
- Accepted for publication: 12 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.