Relationships between nurse care-giving behaviours and preterm infant responses during bathing: a preliminary study
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 1-2, pages 89–99, January 2010
How to Cite
Liaw, J.-J., Yang, L., Chou, H.-L., Yang, M.-H. and Chao, S.-C. (2010), Relationships between nurse care-giving behaviours and preterm infant responses during bathing: a preliminary study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 19: 89–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2009.03038.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2009
- Accepted for publication: 5 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.