Patients’ recovery after critical illness at early follow-up
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 5-6, pages 691–700, March 2010
How to Cite
Kelly, M. A. and McKinley, S. (2010), Patients’ recovery after critical illness at early follow-up. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 19: 691–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2009.03117.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication: 4 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.