What is the evidence for the use of probiotics in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease?
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 7-8, pages 904–916, April 2010
How to Cite
Cary, V. A. and Boullata, J. (2010), What is the evidence for the use of probiotics in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease?. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 19: 904–916. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2009.03123.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Accepted for publication: 14 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.