MODELS OF CARE
Promoting a continuation of self and normality: person-centred care as described by people with dementia, their family members and aged care staff
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 17-18, pages 2611–2618, September 2010
How to Cite
Edvardsson, D., Fetherstonhaugh, D. and Nay, R. (2010), Promoting a continuation of self and normality: person-centred care as described by people with dementia, their family members and aged care staff. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 19: 2611–2618. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2009.03143.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication: 18 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!