RESEARCH IN BRIEF
Medicine information sources used by nurses at the point of care
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 17-18, pages 2659–2661, September 2010
How to Cite
Ndosi, M. and Newell, R. (2010), Medicine information sources used by nurses at the point of care. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 19: 2659–2661. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03266.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication: 8 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.