Workloads of Parkinson’s specialist nurses: implications for implementing national service guidelines in England
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 23-24, pages 3575–3580, December 2010
How to Cite
Axelrod, L., Gage, H., Kaye, J., Bryan, K., Trend, P. and Wade, D. (2010), Workloads of Parkinson’s specialist nurses: implications for implementing national service guidelines in England. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 19: 3575–3580. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03279.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication: 11 March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.