The effectiveness of the ultrasound bladder scanner in reducing urinary tract infections: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 21-22, pages 2970–2979, November 2010
How to Cite
Palese, A., Buchini, S., Deroma, L. and Barbone, F. (2010), The effectiveness of the ultrasound bladder scanner in reducing urinary tract infections: a meta-analysis. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 19: 2970–2979. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03281.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication: 28 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!