CHILD AND ADOLESCENT HEALTH
Evaluation of the feasibility of a school-based asthma management programme in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 17-18, pages 2415–2423, September 2010
How to Cite
Maa, S.-H., Chang, Y.-C., Chou, C.-L., Ho, S.-C., Sheng, T.-F., MacDonald, K., Wang, Y., Shen, Y.-M. and Abraham, I. (2010), Evaluation of the feasibility of a school-based asthma management programme in Taiwan. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 19: 2415–2423. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03283.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2010
- Accepted for publication: 11 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.