Why students leave in the UK: an integrative review of the international research literature
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 7-8, pages 1086–1096, April 2011
How to Cite
Cameron, J., Roxburgh, M., Taylor, J. and Lauder, W. (2011), Why students leave in the UK: an integrative review of the international research literature. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 1086–1096. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03328.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication: 15 February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.