THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN RETRACTED
Retracted: A randomised controlled study of the effects of music on sleep quality in older people
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 7-8, pages 979–987, April 2011
How to Cite
Chan, M. F. (2011), Retracted: A randomised controlled study of the effects of music on sleep quality in older people. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 979–987. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03368.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication: 16 May 2010
Vol. 20, Issue 15-16, 2382, Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.