Anxiety, depressive symptom and suicidal ideation of outpatients with obsessive compulsive disorders in Taiwan
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 21-22, pages 3092–3101, November 2010
How to Cite
Hung, T.-C., Tang, H.-S., Chiu, C.-H., Chen, Y.-Y., Chou, K.-R., Chiou, H.-C. and Chang, H.-J. (2010), Anxiety, depressive symptom and suicidal ideation of outpatients with obsessive compulsive disorders in Taiwan. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 19: 3092–3101. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03378.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication: 30 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.