The effectiveness of structured discharge education on maternal confidence, caring knowledge and growth of premature newborns
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 19, Issue 23-24, pages 3307–3313, December 2010
How to Cite
Shieh, S.-J., Chen, H.-L., Liu, F.-C., Liou, C.-C., Lin, Y.-i.-H., Tseng, H.-I. and Wang, R.-H. (2010), The effectiveness of structured discharge education on maternal confidence, caring knowledge and growth of premature newborns. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 19: 3307–3313. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03382.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication: 25 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!