The Patient Care Delivery Model – an open system framework: conceptualisation, literature review and analytical strategy
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 11-12, pages 1640–1650, June 2011
How to Cite
O’Brien-Pallas, L., Meyer, R. M., Hayes, L. J. and Wang, S. (2011), The Patient Care Delivery Model – an open system framework: conceptualisation, literature review and analytical strategy. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 1640–1650. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03391.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Accepted for publication: 23 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.