The effect of music therapy on physiological signs of anxiety in patients receiving mechanical ventilatory support
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 7-8, pages 1026–1034, April 2011
How to Cite
Korhan, E. A., Khorshid, L. and Uyar, M. (2011), The effect of music therapy on physiological signs of anxiety in patients receiving mechanical ventilatory support. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 1026–1034. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03434.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication: 3 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!