Living with life insurance: a qualitative analysis of the experience of male implantable defibrillator recipients in Spain
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 13-14, pages 2003–2013, July 2011
How to Cite
Palacios-Ceña, D., Losa, M. E., Fernández-de-las-Peñas, C. and Salvadores-Fuentes, P. (2011), Living with life insurance: a qualitative analysis of the experience of male implantable defibrillator recipients in Spain. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 2003–2013. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03508.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication: 12 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.