RESEARCH IN BRIEF
Sensitivity, specificity and predictive value of Confidence in Managing Patient Aggression Scale on de-escalating behaviour
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: European Doctoral Conference in Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 17-18, pages 2584–2586, September 2011
How to Cite
Nau, J., Dassen, T., Needham, I. and Halfens, R. (2011), Sensitivity, specificity and predictive value of Confidence in Managing Patient Aggression Scale on de-escalating behaviour. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 2584–2586. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03597.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication: 31 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.