EDUCATIONAL ISSUES IN NURSING PRACTICE
An evaluation of a structured learning programme as a component of the clinical practicum in final year bachelor of nursing programme: a pre–post-test analysis
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 15-16, pages 2286–2293, August 2011
How to Cite
Watt, E., Murphy, M., Pascoe, E., Scanlon, A. and Gan, S. (2011), An evaluation of a structured learning programme as a component of the clinical practicum in final year bachelor of nursing programme: a pre–post-test analysis. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 2286–2293. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03621.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Accepted for publication: 30 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.