RESEARCH FOR NURSING PRACTICE
Decisions about transferring nursing home residents to hospital: highlighting the roles of advance care planning and support from local hospital and community health services
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 19-20, pages 2897–2906, October 2011
How to Cite
Shanley, C., Whitmore, E., Conforti, D., Masso, J., Jayasinghe, S. and Griffiths, R. (2011), Decisions about transferring nursing home residents to hospital: highlighting the roles of advance care planning and support from local hospital and community health services. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 2897–2906. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03635.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication: 21 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.