Establishing new nursing roles: a case study of the English community matron initiative
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 19-20, pages 2948–2957, October 2011
How to Cite
Drennan, V., Goodman, C., Manthorpe, J., Davies, S., Scott, C., Gage, H. and Iliffe, S. (2011), Establishing new nursing roles: a case study of the English community matron initiative. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 2948–2957. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03643.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2011
- Accepted for publication: 29 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.