WELL-BEING AND MENTAL HEALTH
The evaluation of depression, suicidal ideation and coping strategies in haemodialysis patients with renal failure
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 19-20, pages 2721–2732, October 2011
How to Cite
Keskin, G. and Engin, E. (2011), The evaluation of depression, suicidal ideation and coping strategies in haemodialysis patients with renal failure. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 2721–2732. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03669.x
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication: 17 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.