Care of patients with neurological conditions: the impact of a Generic Neurology Nursing Service development on patients and their carers
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 1-2, pages 207–215, January 2012
How to Cite
Kirton, J. A., Jack, B. A., O’Brien, M. R. and Roe, B. (2012), Care of patients with neurological conditions: the impact of a Generic Neurology Nursing Service development on patients and their carers. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 21: 207–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2010.03684.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- Accepted for publication: 30 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.