RESEARCH FOR NURSING PRACTICE
Identifying service needs from the users and service providers’ perspective: a focus group study of Chinese elders, health and social care professionals
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 23-24, pages 3463–3471, December 2011
How to Cite
Woo, J., Mak, B., Cheng, J. O. and Choy, E. (2011), Identifying service needs from the users and service providers’ perspective: a focus group study of Chinese elders, health and social care professionals. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 3463–3471. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.03702.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication: 4 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.