The anxiety of Taiwanese women with or without continuity treatment after previous in vitro fertilisation failure
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 15-16, pages 2217–2223, August 2011
How to Cite
Su, T.-J., Tzeng, Y.-L. and Kuo, P.-C. (2011), The anxiety of Taiwanese women with or without continuity treatment after previous in vitro fertilisation failure. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 2217–2223. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.03730.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Accepted for publication: 3 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.