The evolution of the role of the Emergency Nurse Practitioner in Scotland: a longitudinal study
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 19-20, pages 2958–2967, October 2011
How to Cite
Fotheringham, D., Dickie, S. and Cooper, M. (2011), The evolution of the role of the Emergency Nurse Practitioner in Scotland: a longitudinal study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 2958–2967. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.03747.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication: 28 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.