Literature review: using pictographs in discharge instructions for older adults with low-literacy skills
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 21-22, pages 2984–2996, November 2011
How to Cite
Choi, J. (2011), Literature review: using pictographs in discharge instructions for older adults with low-literacy skills. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 2984–2996. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.03814.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication: 5 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.