Adolescents’ and school nurses’ perceptions of using a health and lifestyle tool in health dialogues
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Special Issue: European Doctoral Conference in Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 17-18, pages 2573–2583, September 2011
How to Cite
Golsäter, M., Sidenvall, B., Lingfors, H. and Enskär, K. (2011), Adolescents’ and school nurses’ perceptions of using a health and lifestyle tool in health dialogues. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 2573–2583. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.03816.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication: 11 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.