The influence of heart failure on longitudinal changes in cognition among individuals 80 years of age and older
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 7-8, pages 994–1003, April 2012
How to Cite
Hjelm, C., Dahl, A., Broström, A., Mårtensson, J., Johansson, B. and Strömberg, A. (2012), The influence of heart failure on longitudinal changes in cognition among individuals 80 years of age and older. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 21: 994–1003. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.03817.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication: 14 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.