CHILD AND ADOLESCENT HEALTH
The presence of post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms in adolescents three months after an 8·0 magnitude earthquake in southwest China
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 21-22, pages 3057–3069, November 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, W., Jiang, X., Ho, K.-w. and Wu, D. (2011), The presence of post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms in adolescents three months after an 8·0 magnitude earthquake in southwest China. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 3057–3069. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.03825.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Accepted for publication: 1 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.