Complementary therapies in rehabilitation: nurses’ narratives. Part 1
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 5-6, pages 657–667, March 2012
How to Cite
van der Riet, P., Dedkhard, S. and Srithong, K. (2012), Complementary therapies in rehabilitation: nurses’ narratives. Part 1. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 21: 657–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.03852.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication: 2 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!