Challenges in handling elder abuse in community care. An exploratory study among nurses and care coordinators in Norway and Australia
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 20, Issue 23-24, pages 3351–3363, December 2011
How to Cite
Sandmoe, A., Kirkevold, M. and Ballantyne, A. (2011), Challenges in handling elder abuse in community care. An exploratory study among nurses and care coordinators in Norway and Australia. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 20: 3351–3363. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.03863.x
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication: 31 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.