CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
Differences in clinical reasoning among nurses working in highly specialised paediatric care
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 5-6, pages 870–879, March 2012
How to Cite
Andersson, N., Klang, B. and Petersson, G. (2012), Differences in clinical reasoning among nurses working in highly specialised paediatric care. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 21: 870–879. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.03935.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication: 5 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!