This study was presented at the First National Women’s Health Nursing Congress, 2–4 October 2009, Istanbul, Turkey.
A comparison of the effects of a special gynaecological garment and music in reducing the anxiety related to gynaecological examination
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 5-6, pages 791–799, March 2012
How to Cite
Kocabaş, P. and Khorshid, L. (2012), A comparison of the effects of a special gynaecological garment and music in reducing the anxiety related to gynaecological examination. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 21: 791–799. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.03958.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication: 30 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.