Parenting of children with ADHD in South Korea: the role of socio-emotional development of children with ADHD
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 13-14, pages 1932–1942, July 2012
How to Cite
Oh, W.-O., Park, E. S., Suk, M. H., Song, D. H. and Im, Y. (2012), Parenting of children with ADHD in South Korea: the role of socio-emotional development of children with ADHD. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 21: 1932–1942. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.03968.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication: 25 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.