The meaning of resilience to persons living with chronic pain: an interpretive qualitative inquiry
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 9-10, pages 1284–1292, May 2012
How to Cite
West, C., Stewart, L., Foster, K. and Usher, K. (2012), The meaning of resilience to persons living with chronic pain: an interpretive qualitative inquiry. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 21: 1284–1292. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.04005.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication: 4 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!