Mental health placements in a general health setting: no substitute for the real thing!
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 13-14, pages 2026–2033, July 2012
How to Cite
Happell, B. and Platania-Phung, C. (2012), Mental health placements in a general health setting: no substitute for the real thing!. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 21: 2026–2033. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.04016.x
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication: 14 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.