NUTRITION AND FEEDING
Nurse–physician communication concerning artificial nutrition or hydration (ANH) in patients with dementia: a qualitative study
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 19pt20, pages 2975–2984, October 2012
How to Cite
Bryon, E., Gastmans, C. and de Casterlé, B. D. (2012), Nurse–physician communication concerning artificial nutrition or hydration (ANH) in patients with dementia: a qualitative study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 21: 2975–2984. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2011.04029.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication: 19 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.