MEDICATION SAFETY AND QUALITY
Impact of prescriber’s handwriting style and nurse’s duty duration on the prevalence of transcription errors in public hospitals
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 3-4, pages 550–558, February 2013
How to Cite
Shawahna, R., Rahman, N.-U., Ahmad, M., Debray, M., Yliperttula, M. and Declèves, X. (2013), Impact of prescriber’s handwriting style and nurse’s duty duration on the prevalence of transcription errors in public hospitals. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 550–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04076.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Accepted for publication: 12 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.