Nursing care standards and competencies
Identifying the core competencies of mental health telephone triage
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 21-22, pages 3203–3216, November 2013
How to Cite
Sands, N., Elsom, S., Gerdtz, M., Henderson, K., Keppich-Arnold, S., Droste, N., Prematunga, R. K. and Wereta, Z. W. (2013), Identifying the core competencies of mental health telephone triage. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 3203–3216. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04093.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication: 22 January 2012
- Alfred Hospital Mental Health Triage Team
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.