The first and second authors contributed equally to this work.
Aggressive continuous passive motion exercise does not improve knee range of motion after total knee arthroplasty
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 3-4, pages 389–394, February 2013
How to Cite
Chen, L.-H., Chen, C.-H., Lin, S.-Y., Chien, S.-H., Su, J. Y., Huang, C.-Y., Wang, H.-Y., Chou, C.-L., Tsai, T.-Y., Cheng, Y.-M. and Huang, H.-T. (2013), Aggressive continuous passive motion exercise does not improve knee range of motion after total knee arthroplasty. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 389–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04106.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication: 22 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!