Cyclosporine level: difference between blood samples collected through peripheral and central venous access
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 3-4, pages 395–404, February 2013
How to Cite
Garbin, L. M., Tonani, M., Salvador, M., de Campos Pereira Silveira, R. C., Voltarelli, J. C., dos Santos, C. B. and Carvalho, E. C. (2013), Cyclosporine level: difference between blood samples collected through peripheral and central venous access. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 395–404. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04187.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication: 26 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.