MANAGING CARE ENVIRONMENTS
Implementation of an inpatient smoking cessation programme in a Veterans Affairs facility
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 5-6, pages 866–880, March 2013
How to Cite
Vick, L., Duffy, S. A., Ewing, L. A., Rugen, K. and Zak, C. (2013), Implementation of an inpatient smoking cessation programme in a Veterans Affairs facility. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 866–880. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04188.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication: 26 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.