WORKPLACE STRESS AND TRANSITION
‘Struggling to be an insider’: a phenomenological design of new nurses’ transition
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 5-6, pages 789–797, March 2013
How to Cite
Lee, H. Y., Hsu, M.-T., Li, P.-L. and Sloan, R. S. (2013), ‘Struggling to be an insider’: a phenomenological design of new nurses’ transition. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 789–797. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04189.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Accepted for publication: 26 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.