Oral status and the need for oral health care among patients hospitalised with acute medical conditions
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 19pt20, pages 2851–2859, October 2012
How to Cite
Hanne, K., Ingelise, T., Linda, C. and Ulrich, P. P. (2012), Oral status and the need for oral health care among patients hospitalised with acute medical conditions. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 21: 2851–2859. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04197.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication: 26 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.