These authors contributed equally to this work.
WORKPLACE STRESS AND TRANSITION
The impact of quality of work life on job embeddedness and affective commitment and their co-effect on turnover intention of nurses
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 5-6, pages 780–788, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, X., Sun, T., Cao, Q., Li, C., Duan, X., Fan, L. and Liu, Y. (2013), The impact of quality of work life on job embeddedness and affective commitment and their co-effect on turnover intention of nurses. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 780–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04198.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication: 25 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!