Pressure ulcers in the intensive care unit: the relationship between nursing workload, illness severity and pressure ulcer risk
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 15-16, pages 2183–2191, August 2013
How to Cite
Cremasco, M. F., Wenzel, F., Zanei, S. S. and Whitaker, I. Y. (2013), Pressure ulcers in the intensive care unit: the relationship between nursing workload, illness severity and pressure ulcer risk. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 2183–2191. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04216.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Accepted for publication: 8 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.