Self-transcendence and nurse–patient interaction in cognitively intact nursing home patients
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 21, Issue 23-24, pages 3429–3441, December 2012
How to Cite
Haugan, G., Rannestad, T., Hanssen, B. and Espnes, G. A. (2012), Self-transcendence and nurse–patient interaction in cognitively intact nursing home patients. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 21: 3429–3441. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04217.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Accepted for publication: 8 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!