The work was conducted at Department of Intensive Care, Austin Health, Victoria, Australia.
RESUSCITATION AND CRITICAL CARE
A worldwide investigation of critical care research coordinators’ self-reported role and professional development priorities: the winner survey
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 22, Issue 5-6, pages 838–847, March 2013
How to Cite
Eastwood, G. M., Roberts, B., Williams, G. and Rickard, C. M. (2013), A worldwide investigation of critical care research coordinators’ self-reported role and professional development priorities: the winner survey. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 22: 838–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2012.04230.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication: 15 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.